To serve and benefit through different activities, Two lakh poor urban, semi urban and rural marginalized and economically disadvantaged families by 2020 & become one of the most preferred member centric NGO’s in North India by 2020.
Vision & Mission
To provide need based financial services to the economically & socially disadvantaged groups by creating opportunities for self employment & economic development. In the field of health care and environment, to strive and help build a healthy society with emphasis on environmental cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- To provide sustainable self-employment generating opportunities to low income households
- To formation of Self Help Groups and credit linkage with bank and provide financial support through microfinance activities
- To work on prevention helth for TB, Tobacco and Hiv-Aids control program.
- To support and help financial inclusion.
- To support govt policies aimed at alleviating poverty, creation of jobs in the rural and semi urban and urban slum areas, and in other developmental activities.
- To create awareness among the low income households as well as the totally marginalized people, to prepare them for a better economic and social life through financial awareness and planning.
- To work for over- all rural development and women empowerment especially for the underprivileged.
- To construct and arrange Shelter Homes for orphans and neglected Children, as well as Old Age Homes for neglected senior citizens.
- To promote skill development programme among youths of urban and rural area
- To promote awareness about government policy, legal rights and Right to Information.
- To promote consumer awareness programme among the people