Balajee Sewa Sansthan is a registered NGO that currently operates in the state of Uttrakhand and Bihar, with the Head Office in Dehradun, Uttrakhand. Plus, we have several branch offices in both these States.
As our name suggests, we consider it a privilege to be able to do “Sewa”, to serve our fellow human – beings with the utmost dedication and compassion. We believe that every life has equal value and an equal right to live with dignity.We have been, and are currently working on many different projects, viz..-
- HIV-AIDS (TI)
- Financial Literacy
- JLG & SHG formation
- Skill Development
- Training & Consultancy
- Anti Tobacco Program
- TB control
- Water & Sanitation (Toilets)
- Rural Tourism (Himalayan Gram)
- Micro-finance i.e. Livelihood finance (Sarthak Microfinance)
- Micro-life & health Insurance
- Consumer Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
- Empowerment of Women
- Through training minority women in leadership and related skills
- Multi-Skills Development centers for Rural & Urban underprivileged women
- Health check-up camps and solar energy
We are also in the process of planning many more initiatives for our beneficiaries.
Our Vision is to serve and benefit through our various initiatives, over Two lakh urban-poor & rural marginalized and economically disadvantaged people by 2020, and become one of the most preferred member-centric NGO’s in North India by 2020.
Please do go through our annual report and all other relevant documents, to have a comprehensive knowledge of the services rendered by BSS, as well as our future plans.
As you will observe, we work with complete transparency.